We here at Deep Ellum Lofts are all pet lovers! With many of our residents sharing their home with a furry family member, we ask that all pet owners be mindful of those residents that don't have pets (and for those that do) by following a few do's and don't's:
- Utilize the pet bags/ pet stations available at each building.
- For the safety of everyone, Keep all pets on a leash AT ALL TIMES when on property.
- Does your dog bark at every noise? Bark collars are a good trailing tool that reminds your dog not to bark and keeps the all the dogs in the building a lot quieter.
- Clean up after your pet inside and outside of the community.
- Let them expel some energy and meet new friend at the Deep Ellum Bark Park!
- Take them to pet-friendly outdoor patios in Dallas
- Bring your furry friend to the Murray office for love and yummy treats!
- Don't expect your neighbors, staff or maintenance to clean an accident your pet made in a common areas of the building.
- Don't allow your pet to be a nuisance to your neighbors by constantly barking or howling. Disruptive noises such as these can result in the police being called, a noise complaintcitation or the possibility of your pet being removed from the building.
- Don't bring your pets to the Fitness Centers, Pool or Futura's Courtyard Area.